This year, I wanted to keep our Ramadan classroom favors simple. I am in the middle of a busy book tour for Moon’s Ramadan, but I didn’t want to miss out on celebrating Ramadan with my kids and their classroom. I mean, it’s the reason I wrote Moon’s Ramadan!
I can’t take credit for this idea! My SIL (also named Natasha) used my moon phases worksheet last year in a favor. My version is as simple as you can get!
The favor was assembled with:
- Cardstock (I chose black because I had it at home!)
- 6-pack Oreos snacks from Target
- Moon phases worksheet
- Quarter-page Ramadan & Eid informational sheet
- Plastic goody bag (A paper bag would work too.)
Here are the two printables used in this gift:
1.Moon Phases Worksheet: A 8.5×11 worksheet that can be printed in Black and White on standard paper. I folded into a quarter sheet and placed it in the back of the pack. Click here to open the worksheet!
2. [NEW] Quarter-Page Ramadan & Eid Informational Sheet: I put four flyers on one 8.5×11 sheet, so that I could get four flyers per page. Share your email below to get instant access!
Pease & Salam